University of Sunderland Dance Society

Welcome to the University of Sunderland Dance Society Weblog. This site will give details of rehearsals, performances, socials and will also give you the oportunity to view profiles of our members.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rate Our President!


This devastatingly attractive young man is our president Adam Forgan. Adam is a third year student at the University and is studying English and Gender.. impressive! His profile can be seen in full below:

Profile
Name: Adam Forgan
DOB: 16/06/85
Hobby: Dance (obviously!)
Status: Single
Sexuality: Gay
Film: Scary Movie, Dirty Dancing
Song: Dreamer, Livin Joy
Music Genre: Pop

Please leave your comments about Adam by clicking the link below. You can comment on anything you like. If you are part of dance, you could comment on him as a president and if not comment on anything from his profile.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Why are all the good looking ones gay??!! (he looks lovely!)

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger thephonebook said…

    I saw this lad in the Wearmouth today where i we were doing this neked calendar shoot thing and let me tell you he was more than happy cupping some girls boobs for her but ny far the strangest thing about him was that from what i saw there was not a single hair on him apart from his head. I didn't see his bill badger but it wouldn't suprise me if he had no hair there as well. Further more (this is really turning into a rant) it wouldn't suprise me if he was just playing the whole gay card thing did get free feels of ladies boobs. Secret skirt lifter i tell you.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I will have you know I do have some hair on my body but im not a gorilla :-) I don't have a hairy chest. Also I am not really gay at all im totally straight and it is all just a trick to see how many boobs I can touch ;-)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That phonebook guy is just plain rude...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home